The occasion of meeting an Italian family and enjoy the hills of Chianti, surrounded by vineyard & olivegroves with the advantage of B&B or hotel facilities. An opportunity to attend '2 hands on Cooking classes' which cover traditional, home-style Tuscan and Italian recipes to enjoy the wonderfully intense flavours & freshness of traditional Italian dishes cooked in an evocative stone farmhouse. Participants cook and eat dishes prepared using fresh, organic and natural ingredients. A complete meal (5 recipes) such as appetizers, a pasta dish, a vegetable or meat dish and then a dessert is prepared every day and is accompanied by the wine which best complements it. During the excursion we will take you to discover the Chianti Classico wines and Tuscan oil. or to visit a typical Italian open market depending on the season.
Dinner with the family for eating typical Italian products, tasting and learning how to serve extravergin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bread, Italian cheeses (pecorino, parmigiano, mozzarella di bufala, ricotta etc.), salami (Tuscan salami, finocchiona), Tuscan prosciutto, Tuscan bread, focaccia and typical Tuscan dessert (Cantucci with Vin Santo).
- 5 days Italian hands on cooking classes
- Meals with water and wine
- Snack with drinks and wine during the lessons
- 2 dinners with various typical Italian products i.e. cheeses and salami with the Italian family de’ Mari (2 or 3 nights)
- 2 guided excursion in the Chianti region
- Transfer at the beginning and at the end of the course from/to Montevarchi to/from the accomodation by private car
Montevarchi is connected to Florence by train
- Transfer every day from/to your hotel
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Toscana Mia apron
- Toscana Mia recipe leaflet in English